Thursday 29 July 2021

Beautiful Mental Health Quotes From Literature

If you’re a bookworm or love a meaningful mental health quote, then you will love this list of mental health quotes from literature curated by the Viewheel review team.

“We’ve got to live, no matter how many skies have fallen.”

– Lady Chatterley’s Lover, D. H. Lawrence

“Heaven knows we need never be ashamed of our tears.”

– Great Expectations by Charles Dickens

“I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart. I am. I am. I am.”

– The Bell Jar, Sylvia Plath

“Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.”

– Les Misérables by Victor Hugo

“You are your best thing.”

– Beloved by Toni Morrison

“‘What day is it?’, asked Winnie the Pooh. ‘It’s today,’ squeaked Piglet. ‘My favorite day,’ said Pooh.”

– The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh by A. A. Milne

“I had the epiphany that laughter was light, and light was laughter, and that this was the secret of the universe.”

– The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt

“She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.”

– Atticus

“I told her once I wasn’t good at anything. She told me survival is a talent.”

– Girl Interrupted, Susanna Kaysen

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

– Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, J. K. Rowling

“Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.”

– The Minpins, Roald Dahl

“To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.”

– An Ideal Husband by Oscar Wilde

For more great health, wellness and fitness content, check out Viewheel today.

No comments:

Post a Comment